hair colorHey dude, long time no see, it's the newest photoshop tutorial. What time is it? Upss.. sorry, just kidding. You don't need to spend much money just to get a nice hair style. In this tutorial I'd like to share about how to change hair color. It is simple, but it's not easy, so you have to read the tutorial carefully. This is the final output. As you can see, there are two different colors on the hair-Green and Red.

Step by step I'll show you how to make perfectly.
1) Choose a good image
2) Choose the Pen Tool to select a particular area of hair. After that press Ctrl+Enter to make selection
3) Go to the Image menu, choose >Adjustments>Variations>and choose any good color you want. Here I have choosen green color. Now you will see that the edges will be very sharp,we need to merge it with the real hair. To do this, choose the eraser tool, reduce the opacity value to around 20 %and erase sharp edges.
Ahaa... I know we need some pictures to guide you... so, just follow the tutorial carefully.

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!
    FinLust said...
    Hey! You're really good! I cant find your shoutbox...do make you...

Post a Comment



 

The Green Planet | Photoshop Tutorial | Your Dentist | Proxy Server | Inspiration Moments | Mesothelioma Lawyer | The Green House