Age Progression effectAge Progression - Photoshop Tutorials

None of the given Photoshop Tutorials are written by me. They are all taken from various sources on the Internet and I compiled some of them for you. Hope you understand. More are in the line.
Here’s a little tutorial showing you how I basically go about aging a woman’s face in Photoshop.
I've been asked several times by different members to post a tutorial on how I age-progress a person. So, here it is! Men and women age a little bit differently but since I've only aged female celebrities thus far, I'll just focus on women for this tutorial. I’ll be using the image of Katie Holmes that I did for a past W1K contest, as an example.
Readmore...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

The Green Planet | Photoshop Tutorial | Your Dentist | Proxy Server | Inspiration Moments | Mesothelioma Lawyer | The Green House